Monday, February 8, 2010

Till I get there

Hi Everyone,

I should be another string on the bow of the director’s mentorship program but at the moment I’m sweating it out in Ghana. I’m working on a play here I’ve written for the kids of Christ Orphanage with some other members of CARAVAN/ON/FIRE/COLLECTIVE. It’s called Oh! Away! It’s loosely based on the story of Óisinn in Tír na nÓg except with a lot of Africa, Ewe druming, and tin whistle playing.



I’m really excited about the program and really looking forward to getting stuck in when I get back. I really want to be as involved as possible while I’m away so it’d be great if ye could keep me updated in what’s going on and if there’s anything I can do! I think some of you guys are planning on applying to the Fringe. I am too and would love to hear some ideas on what ye're thinking of.

No comments:

Post a Comment