Thursday, February 4, 2010

1st session 24th January 2010

Welcome to the Mentoring Programme Blog!

The purpose of this blog is for the group to put up their own opinions of the programme, ask questions of the group, letting people know what you are up to and if you feel like it posting random quotes from artists that inspire you. And generally using it as a tool to stay in touch with each other.

If there are any other blogs we should be following you can add them to this blog. It would probably be best to keep it focused on writing and directing and maybe not the blog of someone really funny who keeps chickens or something.

I think I've set this up right, everyone should be able to post to this blog and comment etc, but if i'm missing out on something let me know and I'll fix it.

Like most things it will only work if people use it, so em... let's use it!

See you all at the next session on Saturday 6th Feb. I know I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment